The '8 Point Facelift'
The '8-point facelift' is a non-surgical aesthetic treatment that is designed to lift and rejuvenate eight areas of your face to create a more youthful appearance.
The treatment uses a combination of dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxing injections to target the soft tissue and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst also firming skin that has started to sag and is suitable for both men and women.
The '8 Point Facelift' is effective for treating:
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Dark circles and eye bags
- Loss of volume in the cheeks
- Smoker’s lines around the lips
- Loss of volume in the chin
- Nose to mouth lines
What results will I see?
- looks and feels very natural
- not a ‘fake’ or ‘over-done’ look
- enhances the overall shape of the face
- lifts the structure and dynamics of the face
- smooths the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles
- gives a general brightening effect
- reduces of dark circles or under-eye hollows
- offers improvement in the jowl and jawline.
- helps skin look younger for longer
Is the 8 Point Lift right for me?
If you have started to become aware of your face looking a little 'tired', with wrinkles beginning to creep in, it is likely that the '8 Point Facelift' will be ideal for you.
However, if, for example, you have been a heavy smoker and your skin is exhibiting a greater level of laxity and wrinkles, you will still see a significant improvement but it might be that we recommend either an alternative or combination treatment to achieve the best results.
How long does it take?
The procedure generally takes between 30-45 minutes and many patients go straight back to their day's activities. However, it is not uncommon for the treated areas to be sensitive for up to two days immediately after...