Fine lines, wrinkles and loss of facial volume are all signs of ageing that can leave us feeling, and looking, lacklustre and potentially older than we would like.
How this affects each of us is influenced by a combination of genetics and how your skin changes over time as a result of sun exposure, stress, smoking, alcohol consumption and dehydration.
Anti-wrinkle injections (commonly referred to as Botox®) can dramatically 'smooth' these signs of ageing!
If you have fine lines and wrinkles and want a younger more youthful appearance, this treatment will give you quick results with minimal downtime and can be used to treat;
Tear Trough Lines
Jawline & Neck
The treatment has now been performed for over 20 years but the safety and quality of results achieved lies in the hands of who administers it for you.
Here at Broadway Retreat, all injections are administered by our resident surgical doctor, Mr. Shah who is a highly experienced surgeon with multiple areas of speciality and expertise.
• You must book a complimentary consultation with Mr Shah to determine if you are suitable for the treatment
• Injections are administered into the muscles with treatment typically taking around 15 minutes
• No anaesthetic is necessary and any discomfort is brief and minimal
• Mr Shah will give you specific aftercare instructions
• The wrinkle relaxing injection takes approximately 10 days to have full effect after which your face will feel smoother and look younger
• We also recommend a post-treatment appointment to assess the results