There is a relatively new alternative to invasive nasal surgery (surgical rhinoplasty)...
The non surgical 'nose job' involves injecting small amounts of dermal filler around the nose, which works to alter its shape and leaves you with a straighter, better defined and more symmetrical look.
If it is the shape of your nose, rather than its size, that you are unhappy with, then non-surgical rhinoplasty could well be the solution you're looking for!
Here at Broadway Retreat, we are well versed in this procedure and use fillers in several different ways to achieve the shape you are looking for;
- To smooth the contours of your nose
- To even out any bumps or depressions
- To raise the bridge of your nose
- To raise the tip of your nose
- To increase nasal tip projection (for the tip to appear more pointed)
- To make your nose appear slimmer
- To decrease the flare of your nostrils
- To achieve symmetry of your nostrils
During your consultation we will discuss both your expectations and advise of what can be done to achieve the look you want...we may well take photographs as part of this process to aid the consultation.